Menstrual cycles, is one of the most irritating problems faced by women every month. They make you really irritated and you don’t really feel like doing anything. Added to that there are many more problems that you will have to face during your period. So, have a look at a few such problems that you face during periods and also learn how to get rid of them.
• Acne is one of the most common problems that you see during your period and for those who already have oily skin, this can be even more annoying as the progesterone glands increase the production of oil. You should make sure that you are using the right face cleanser and make sure it is mild. Do not go for harsh scrubs.
• Menstrual cramps is another common problem faced. This has got some simple solutions such as using heat pads or taking certain medications.
• Many women face another common problem – weight gain. Yes, just in those 5 days of flow, you will feel an increase in your weight and that is due to the retention of water in the body. You can even try Yoga classes and cycling is another good option.
• Migraines and headache are also seen more in women during their period. The reason for this is due to the drop in the levels of estrogen. If you are facing this severe migraine and headache every month, then you should definitely talk to your doctor and get the right medicine.
• Mood swings are also very common in women during periods and the reason for these mood swings is also because of the drop of estrogen levels. Make sure that you are maintaining a good blood sugar level, without fluctuations.
It is very important to take care of all these before they become really severe. You can talk to your doctor regarding the right medicine during periods and that can be of great help every month. There should not be any hesitancy while discussing the problem, as it is common to many woman and sharing the problem could help it to be resolved. Moreover, periods are not something to be ashamed of, but the problems that are generated by neglecting them is very serious. So, always be on your toes while monitoring the dates and if you find any abnormality meet with the doctor immediately.