If you are craving for some mouth-watering seafood recipes, then this recipe is a perfect solution for your need. We introduce this simple and quick mustard fish recipe that will give your taste buds a flavor you rarely tasted before. This recipe includes just a few ingredients and can be prepared in just 15 minutes. Once you have a bit of this delicious recipe, you will surely ask for more. This recipe is rich in minerals, proteins and omega -3. You will love preparing this recipe at home. What are you waiting for? Let us start cooking.
- 4 tablespoons of mustard
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper, freshly grounded
- Pinch of salt, or to taste
- 8-12 ounces of fillets
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil for frying
- In a medium bowl, mix eggs, mustard, lemon juice, black pepper, and salt.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan
- Now, dip the fish fillet in batter and then place into the pan.
- Let it cook on medium heat for about 3 minutes each side
- Once golden brown, serve the fillets with your favorite dipping sauce.