Previously we have went over why correct food mixture or combining is important and the different groups of food, Now let’s talk about the principles of mixing these items the right way.
Food Combining: Rules
You can avoid indigestion, fermentation, toxicity and water retention, by applying the following simple techniques in eating healthy.
1. Eat sweet fruits with other sweet fruits only. You may combine them with sub-acid fruits.
2. Eat acid fruits alone or with celery and lettuce. In small amounts you may combine them with nuts or avocados and non-starchy vegetables.
3. it’s best to eat olives and avocados with non-starchy vegetables. Mashed avocados can combine well with boiled potatoes.
4. Eat melons alone or leave them alone.
Food Combining: Avoid these Combinations
When doing the correct food combining to eat healthier, below are some combinations you want to avoid.
1. Acid and starch. For example, tomato and potato
2. Protein and Protein. For example, nuts and avocadoes.
3. Starch and Sweets. For example, rice and maple syrup
Food Combining, other food items comments
1. Never eat fresh fruit with cooked meals. Save it for the avocado with caution.
2. Eat lettuce and celery raw. They combine with anything.
3. Eat meat and fish in very small amounts, one at a time and with no or very little starch vegetables solely.
4. Let’s talk about bread. Bread is not produced by nature. If you have to eat bread, eat as little as possible, toasted and with fat and vegetables only. For males, bread has the tendency to throw your sexuality out of place. It’s the reason why some guys have breast, because bread has a high amount of estrogen. Rye, spelt and un-yeasted breads might be okay when eaten in moderation.
5. Eat grains as little as possible. You may combine them with vegetables only.
Food combining, Final suggestions and closing thoughts
1. Never eat until you are truly hungry. Below are some guidelines to let you know when you are truly hungry.
* The mouth will salivate even at the sight of plain lettuce
* The mind is clear and happy
* The stomach desires
* It usually happens during the afternoon when the body is in the building stage.
2. Do not drink any liquids with your meals, because it dilutes the digestive juices in your stomach, which leads to constipation and indigestion.
3. Don’t drink anything but water an hour or two before and or after eating your meals.
4. Concerning the conditions of the human blood doctors found out that acidity is a sign of disease. This happens with the mixture eater when they fill their stomach up daily with starch, meat, fruit, and sweets at the same time.
We have some information that will convince you further. Next time you eat a big dinner. Have your typical menu served for an extra person that doesn’t exist. Empty the extra dinner in a pot using the same amount that you eat and drink yourself. Stir the food completely and bake in an oven at 500 degrees fahrenheit for thirty minutes. Place a top over the pot and leave it overnight. The next day when you remove the top or cover you will be surprised at what you see. The surprise you will see is also in your digestive system and will keep on being there every day as a result of incorrect food combining.
In nature there are no mixtures at all. The most natural and ideal diet is the mono-diet. To be honest one organic fruit should make up a meal and you would be better nourished. However in today’s world eating that simple is just too complicated, which is why you should try an alternative such as following the guidelines mentioned above. Your body will thank you for many years to come if you follow the food combining guidelines properly.
Top photo credit: Melons by KCIvey
In text photo credit: LETTUCE by whologwhy