If you want a delicious meal for your family without the hassle of standing over the stove for hours, then try this thirty-minute meal full of flavor for you. Chicken Cutlets are known for their flavors, adding a splash of sunflower seeds mixed with paprika, parsley, cumin, cayenne, and pepper mixture in there; will make it a delicious blend, which makes your mouth water before the first bite.
This delightful blend of spices and herbs wrapped around a beautiful source of protein will provide you with a full and happy stomach. The rest of the family will be delighted at the taste and healthy choice. Chicken is known for assisting with vitamin B intake and assistance in energy control and even help with control over insulin levels.
Chicken is also good for helping with enhancing metabolism. Just add a little lemon or perhaps a little lime to help enhance the flavor. So enjoy the thirty-minute meal that is good for the whole family. Be prepared for compliments to the chef and a happy stomach at the end.
• 8 chicken breasts
• ½ cup sunflower seeds
• ¼ teaspoon of cumin
• ½ teaspoon of paprika
• 4 tablespoons parsley
• ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 1-1/2 cup whole wheat flour
• Pinch of black pepper
• Lemons cut in half
• Olive oil, for frying
• Preheat oven at 365 degrees F.
• First, you need to pound the chicken breast pieces until ½ inches flat.
• Cut the pieces in half.
• Take a blender and place sunflower seeds, cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, parsley, and black pepper.
• Once combined, pour it into a large flat plate.
• Whisk the eggs in shallow bowl.
• Mix the seed mixture with eggs.
• Whisk until combined well.
• Now place the mixtures plates in order like egg plate, then flour plate.
• Dip the chicken breast pieces first in egg mixture, then in flour mixture.
• Heat the oil in a pan and cook the Patties on both sides until brown.
• Serve with the lemon slice for a tangy taste.